At Hove Lets we understand that letting a property is a major commitment and one where it is vital to maximise the return on your investment and to do so quickly and without undue complications. Our services never lose sight of this and are designed to make a letting as smooth and straightforward as possible.
At Hove Lets we enjoy an enviable reputation for quality service and have worked hard to establish excellent relationships with major national and international relocation companies, international schools and blue chip organisations.
We take a modern and innovative approach to marketing, yet combine the latest technology with a traditional and personal approach to customer care.
We have invested in the latest innovative software and telephone systems and we are able to contact all of our potential tenants immediately a property comes to the market. We pride ourselves on providing prompt feedback to clients and discussing all comments, whether positive or negative in order that, where necessary, we can agree and adjust your specific marketing plan quickly and efficiently in order to maximise the potential of your property.
Our marketing coverage is so huge that properties listed with us for rent are reaching many thousands of potential tenants, who visit our carefully selected choice of websites, every day. In addition, we also advertise locally and combining this with our experienced personnel, our large constantly updated database and our distinctive To Let boards, ensures that we explore every opportunity to achieve a letting at the best possible rent and within the timescale that suits you.
Hove Lets is a member of CMP, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.
Download Landlord Fees Document
Our service offering at a glance:
- We are your local letting agent
- We offer a professional, educated and friendly service
- We not only value your property but value your custom
- Our valuation service will look to maximise the return on your investment taking into account the property and market conditions
- Prime office location with extensive window displays
- Our office is open six days a week
- Innovative and distinctive local advertising
- Huge internet coverage on the major property websites
- Our experienced staff will accompany all tenant viewings
- We provide both a letting and full management service
- We will take a holding deposit from your prospective tenants before we take a property off the market
- All tenants will be thoroughly referenced prior to your approval
- We contact the relevant utility companies on your behalf
- We will ensure that all documentation is legally compliant and correct
- We will organise a detailed inventory
- Where required, we will organise the appropriate safety checks and certificates to be in place
- We will organise rental payments into your bank account
- We have a list of approved contractors and will organise the successful resolution any maintenance and repair issues