Hove Lets specialise in sourcing good quality properties for landlord investor clients based on your individual requirements.
There are many factors to be taken into account when considering whether a property is a suitable investment and our experienced advisers will guide and advise you based on their extensive knowledge and experience.
Typically the process will be as follows:
- Initially we would discuss your objectives and fine tune your purchase strategy. Our fees for providing our search and find acquisition service are 1% (plus VAT) of the eventual negotiated purchase price.
- We would then scan the property market and identify suitable properties, advising on yield, capital growth potential, lettability and ease of resale.
- We would then arrange viewings and take you to look at the pre-selected properties and advise on purchase tactics. We would then negotiate with the owners on your behalf.
- We can also help arrange the most appropriate finance, arrange a legal representative and organise a surveyor. We will then liaise with all parties, keeping you informed in order to see the purchase through to a satisfactory completion.
- Once the property has been acquired, we would physically check all is well and deal with utility transfers and change of ownership issues.
If the property was acquired with a tenant in situ, we would take over the management of that tenancy to ensure its smooth running and to maximise the return on your investment.
If the property was bought on vacant possession basis we would advise on any works to be undertaken in to maximise the performance of your investment, project manage any works and market the property to secure the best possible tenant at the best possible rent.
On-going fees for providing our comprehensive full management and rent collection service are 10% of the rent (plus VAT).